Le Floral Hotel has put in place preventive measures in order to protect our employees and guests.
Here’s a list of the preventive measures that have been put into action for your security:
- When arriving, please disinfect your hands with the hand sanitizer set up for guests
- When checking in, please do so one at a time and only one family member will be allowed in
- It is mandatory to stay 2 m away from everyone.
- We have indicators on the floor
- Communal areas such as breakfast room, outdoor terrace and the pool are closed for an undetermined period of time
- The breakfast service remains available. However, our breakfast attendant will get your order ready and bring it to your room (you will be handed a menu when checking in)
- Our communal areas are being disinfected thoroughly multiple times a day
- To avoid unnecessary movement, please contact the reception for any questions you may have or services you require
- No signature required when checking in. Checking in will be handled through a verbal contract
- We do not take cash and a credit card is mandatory to book a stay in our hotel
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.