Come discover, all summer long, in the heart of the Coaticook Gorge, the 2,6 km path in the forest that magically becomes enchanted at nightfall.
A tourist attraction already recognized for having the longest suspended bridge in North America, this area becomes enchanted with multimedia installations, lighting and soundtracks. You will discover Quebec’s forest mythology throughout your journey in a unique and fantastic way.
The fairytale-like atmosphere will propel you into a world of magic, where young and old are all invited!
- June 14th and 15th, 2019
Open Friday and Saturday from 9 pm
- June 21st to September 1st, 2019 (Closed on June 23rd, 2019)
Open every evening from 8:30 pm
- September 6th to October 12th, 2019
Open Friday and Saturday from 8 pm
- Open Sunday October 6th, 2019
Starting at $75.
This package includes:
- One night’s stay at Le Floral Hotel
- Full American breakfast
- Ticket for Foresta Lumina